Here is an updated list of 10 stocks that are part of the "A/X Portfolio." This portfolio should return at least 15% per year. The majority of these companies are led by their founder and have strong growth potential. Changes to A/X: I have replaced Under Armour (sports apparel) for Square (retail payments).
There are more good stocks out there, but I don't have the time to research them all. I plan to add myself to TipRanks (stock pick ratings).
My overall track record for picking stocks speaks for itself.
2017 S&P 500 + 18.74%
2017 A/X Portfolio + 156.38%
For 2017, the big winner was Bitcoin and the big loser was Under Armour.
A/X Portfolio 2018
Yahoo Finance Link - A/X Portfolio
- AAPL, Apple (consumer devices)
- AMZN, Amazon (e-commerce and cloud)
- BABA, Alibaba (chinese e-commerce)
- GOOGL, Alphabet (search and cloud)
- FB, Facebook (social network)
- NFLX, Netflix (television)
- TSLA, Tesla (car manufacturer)
- SQ, Square (retail payments)
- ZG, Zillow Group (real estate)
- BTC-USD, Bitcoin (digital asset)
© Copyright 2018 Roy Philipose. All rights reserved.