A/X Growth Portfolio 2024

By Roy Philipose

AXGrowth.com

There are no plans to set up an investment management company. I am drained dealing with Vanguard and Finra. I have been treated so poorly by them. These dirty organizations don't want me to be rich and successful. They want me to stay at the bottom and be poor.

"A/X Growth Investments" has always been in the idea stage, and it will stay there.

I have music to make.

_________

08/14/24

The TipRanks portfolio software is for amateurs. 

Grayscale Bitcoin (GBTC) spun off 10% of the security and I was supposed to receive that allocation in a new security (BTC) but never did. The GBTC investment lost 10%. It makes my numbers look bad.

TipRanks is child's play. It is not serious portfolio management software.

Again, "Free has a price."

_________

06/05/24

If I am holding a money market instrument in TipRanks, I am not getting the equivalent 5% interest in the portfolio return. My portfolio numbers should be higher. This free shit is crap.

Whatever!

_________

05/28/24

I received no help from TipRanks's customer service about the portfolio's sudden decline. There was no good explanation of why the AX Growth portfolio would drop so much after a full sell and rebuy of all securities. 

Currently, I am shown at a negative 3% YTD. I am going to add a positive 16% to my end performance number for 2024.   

________

05/19/24

My TipRanks performance is incorrect again. Great. I sold all my positions, bought them back, and for some reason my performance becomes a negative 9% YTD. "Free has a price." 

I'll send a message to customer service to see if I can get it corrected. Otherwise, I don't care anymore.

I have music to make.

_________

05/17/24

The stock market is technically going up but fundamentally should be flat to negative.  A stock market is normally reflective of the goods and services being sold by the companies listed on the exchange. There's a struggle for the majority of consumers to buy, and that's not really being reflected in the stock market.

________

05/16/24 

I had to close out the positions on the TipRanks simulation. The "Average Cost" is not coming out right for some reason. When I reduce or add the positions, the prices are not adjusted correctly. I will start fresh again. TipRanks is free, so you take what you can get. I will just add to my positions going forward. 

I was up like 7% YTD.

Popular posts from this blog

A/X Growth Portfolio 2023

A/X Growth Portfolio 2022